Do you have the skills and imagination to develop our barrier-breaking data streaming technology? If so, we want to hear from you.
- We are looking for seasoned veterans or rising stars that are currently working for, and/or have excellent relationships with a company that develops a broadly licensed AAA game engine. We are in Raleigh, NC.
- Willing to push the envelope, to build something new; something that adds important capabilities to your favorite game engine & creates opportunity/value for your current company
- Bachelor’s Degree CS/CE, related discipline, or relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in AAA game engine development, from high-level architecture to lowest levels of code base (full software graphics stack, visibility, concurrency, memory management)
- Strong, proven C/C++ programming and software architecture skills
- Ability to write code with emphasis on real-time performance
- Ability to identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Strong technical communication skills
- Other desired specializations include computational geometry, network performance & simulation, computational complexity
- Help recruit and lead a team of game engine programmers/engineers building a transformative software technology
- Design & develop middleware code that is integrated into the graphics, navigation, collision detection and other components of a AAA game engine
- From detailed specifications & completed C/C++ core components, implement a unique, high precision from-region visibility algorithm using robust computational geometry methods
- Be prepared to take a leadership role in an emerging startup building software to add unique and important functionality to AAA game engines